Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TOP TEN TUESDAY: The Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is the Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012.


 
Ashes by Laurie Halse Anderson
WHERE IS THIS BOOK? No, seriously. Where is it? Chains and Forged were awesome and I really want book #3. And now that 7th grade has read Chains there are lots of requests for Ashes. Where is it?
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (sequel to Divergent)
Divergent was amazing and I am definitely excited for May to come so I can read book #2

The sequel to Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
Sooooooooo good. And so many unanswered questions.

The sequel to Matched & Crossed by Ally CondiThis is a sequel to a good series. Of course I need to find out what happens next!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom RiggsThis book looks kind of creepy and I am not sure I want its creepiness in my house. But it also looks fascinating. I just can’t look away.

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Anna & the French Kiss and Lola & the Boy Next Door were awesome. And I kinda love Stephanie Perkins. I am looking forward to hearing Isla’s story this fall.

The Name of the Star by Maureen JohnsonThis is the next book I will be reading. Maybe I will start tonight. Whoo hoo!

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
I have read this before but I need to re-read it before the movie comes out in December. Hooray for Bilbo Baggins!!!

Fire by James PattersonThe kids on those commercials crack me up.

Legend by Marie LuI have heard great things about this book so I am looking forward to picking it up.

*BONUS (too many great books!): The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. SmithJust the title makes this book sound great!

1 comment:

  1. I am desperate for Insurgent! I am hopeful that Isla will restore my faith in Ms. Perkins, as I was sorely disappointed with Lola. The Name of the Star is on my list too. I agree that your bonus book title is awesome. I will read it for that reason alone. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-JE

    ReplyDelete