Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TOP TEN TUESDAY: The Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Grab If I Were Being Taken By Aliens!

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is the Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Grab If I Were Being Taken By Aliens!


Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Anne is such a fun character and Gilbert Blythe is cute. I got the whole series when I was in 4th grade and won my school’s Young Authors contest so they are pretty sentimental to me.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsThis is a book I could over and over again.

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
I bought a signed copy. I love that signed copy.

Pat the Bunny by Dorothy KunhardtPat the Bunny was my first book ever and I still have that copy.

Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
I love this book. I would also save my companion DVD of the BBC version because Colin Firth is a great Mr. Darcy.

The Giver by Lois LowrySuch an amazing book. This is another book I could read over and over again.

The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund MorrisThis book made me fall in love with Teddy Roosevelt. Honestly, he was the coolest president ever.

I Love My Mommy by Giles AndreaeYes, this is a kids book, but I read it with my son all the time. We love it.

Little Women by Louisa May AlcottThe copy I have is absolutely wonderful with awesome pictures. Besides, I just love those March sisters.

The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by AviI read this book so many times growing up. I just love the story of a young girl taking on corrupt sailors.

No comments:

Post a Comment