Thursday, October 25, 2012

STUDENT REVIEW- Independence Hall by Roland Smith

Independence Hall (I, Q Book #1)
By Roland Smith
Published by Sleeping Bear Press, 2008
302 pages (paperback)

Fame has arrived for rockers Blaze and Roger! Just married, leaving Los Angeles, and touring the United States with teenagers Q (Quest) and Angela in tow, the excitement heightens in Philadelphia when Angela realizes she's being followed. Q soon learns the secret about Angela's real mother - a former Secret Service agent.
Readers are thrust into current issues affecting the world in this edge-of- your-seat, modern-day mystery adventure. I, Q readers will be immersed in the work of U.S. Secret Service, the Mossad, and the MI5. But who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? What happens to this newly formed family if Angela's mom is not dead? (from barnesandnoble.com)


It has a lot of action in it. I didn’t want to stop reading! [I didn’t like that] sometimes he rambles but, overall, the book is really good. Yes, [I would recommend this book to middle schoolers because] the whole book made me want to keep reading.
--David G.

No comments:

Post a Comment