Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: I'll Buy These Authors' Books No Matter What!

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is the Top Ten Author's I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List.
There are some authors I am kind of obsessed with. I get their books the DAY they come out. Thankfully I am a librarian and I can buy these books with the school's money and not my own. Whoo hoo!
  • Laurie Halse Anderson (Chains; Speak)
  • John Green (An Abundance of Katherines; Looking for Alaska)
  • Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games)
  • Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss)
  • Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey Series; Immortal Rules)
  • Brian Selznick (The Invention of Hugo Cabret)
  • Jane Austen (Pride & Prejudice)
     
    *Yes, I know she is not alive any more, but isn’t there a “lost” manuscript somewhere?
  • Maureen Johnson (Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes; Name of the Star)
  • Lauren Myracle (Shine)
  • Scott Westerfeld (Uglies; Leviathan)
  • 2 comments:

    1. Stephanie Perkins has made my list, too! Lola and the Boy Next Door is one of my all-time favorites. :D

      Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

      ReplyDelete
    2. I totally did a squeel for Jane Austen. If I could see ya we'd have to do a fist bump! Wonderful choice!
      Top Ten Tuesday @ The Brunette Librarian

      ReplyDelete