Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: The Top Ten Books I Want to Read this Spring!

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is the Top Ten Books on My Spring 2013 TO BE READ List!
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (March 19th!)
  • Ashes by Laurie Halse Anderson (I have seen listings that said it came out March 1st…but it is nowhere to be found. Now message board posts say it is coming out NEXT year. Anyone know anything???)
  • A Tale Dark & Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  • Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
  • Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
  • The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
  • Ghetto Cowboy by Greg Neri
  • I, Emma Freke by E.J. Atkinson
  • 4 comments:

    1. Awww, Wonder. I read it not so long ago and didn't regret it :)

      My TTT

      ReplyDelete
    2. Clockwork Princess and The Eternity Cure are both on my list as well! Check out my TTT.

      Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ahh, great list. I totally need to read Wonder as well =D

      - Carissa

      ReplyDelete
    4. I really want to read The Diviners, too, and I have Name of the Star but I haven't read it yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog recently--sorry it took me so long to respond! Hope you get all these books read this spring!

      ReplyDelete