Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Series I Need to Read

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is the Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start But Haven't... Yet.

Why haven't I read these series yet? I don't know. I mean, I read lots of books and I can't read EVERYTHING, but everyone seems to love these series so I need to put these at the top of my "to be read" list ASAP! Seriously... I'll stop being such a slacker soon.


Percy Jackson & The Olympians series by Rick Riordan

Ranger’s Apprentice series by John Flanagan

Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith

Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead

Sisters Grim series by Michael Buckley

N.E.R.D.S. series by Michael Buckley

Amulet series by Kazu Kibuishi

Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini

Tiger’s Saga series by Colleen Houck

Bone series by Jeff Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment